|Position Title:||Personal Support Worker|
|Compensation:||$16-$18/hour + $4 incentive|
|Hours:||25+ hours per week|
|Job Description:||The Personal Support Worker provides personal care services to clients and assists clients with the activities of daily living. Duties include:
• Providing personal care service according to directions on an established care plan • Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training will be provided.
• Observe and document client conditions
• Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
• Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
• Complete other tasks as requested.
Personal Support Worker certificate is considered an asset and/or Nursing students with proof of current enrolment within a Nursing program or relevant experience
New graduate are welcome to apply as full orientation and training is provided.
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in either English. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment.
· Virtual hiring and paperless onboarding
· COVID-19 Employee Support Program 24/7
· Extensive COVID-19 preparation sessions and training
· Immediate access to, and continuous contact with supervisors and management
· Email updates and communication on a regular basis
· Control over your work environment – your safety is our priority
· Pre-visit screening measures by phone in place to keep you and your clients safe
· COVID-19 PPE and training provided to be safe when you are at work
· Company sponsored Extended Health Benefits for you and your family
|How To Apply:||Click on Apply or contact your Career Specialist.|